Friday, November 23, 2012

Gift Guide for the Kids

Hello lovelies! I am very happy today it's Friday, I have half day off at work and I'm flying to  Barcelona in the afternoon. It's a very short trip but I'm very excited. One of the things I like the most when going back home is seeing all my loved ones, including my little God daughter. She is the cutest, I spoke on the phone with her yesterday and her happiness was infectious! While she loves Monster High I know she would love any of these I bring you today. There are so many gorgeous little thing for the kiddos, the Blabla dolls are a fave of mine and I know many of you love them too, so cute and cosy, a great friend for the little ones! 


1. Giant Suzette, Blabla kids | 2. Masque, Oeuf NYC | 3.Bobo Dog, Bobo Choses | 4. Stack and Nest Cups, Kid o | 5. Harmony Craddle, Babybjorn | 6. Ballet Shoes, Old Soles | 7. Overalls, C de C | 8. Elmo in Pajamas | 9. Sleeping Bag, aden + anais | 10. Bib, Funkie baby | 11. Drying Rack, Boon | 12. Sock, Trumpette

4 comments:

  1. Loving the new look of your blog, Helena! I adore those socks - #12...I may need to get for my bff's baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bow socks are freaking adorable! Thank you for such fun gift guides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love that simple cradle! Wish it was offered Stateside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover