Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gift Guide for the Home

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends across the Pond. Wishing you all a fantastic day and a wonderful holiday, I hope you are all surrounded by love and happiness.
****
Aren't gifts for the home so much fun to pick? The best part for me is that there are several prices brackets that one can pick a lovely gift from. As you can see I'm a massive fan of everything and anything gold and I love the little details you can get for a loved one.  Wouldn't you be excited to receive a little gold fortune cookie?

          

1. Gift Boutique decanter, Shopbop | 2. Letterpress set, Kate Spade | 3. Bambu Servers, Zara Home | 4. Candle set, Diptyque | 5. Fortune Cookie, Gift Boutique | 6. Matchboxes, Design Darling | 7. Pillow cover, Serena & Lilly | 8. Storage baskets, Epiphany NYC | 9. Mirror, Calypso | 10.  Throw, Serena & Lily | 11. Candelabra, Serena & Lily | 12. Pots, Wisteria | 13. Peony candle, The White Company | 14. Candelabra, The White Company | 15. Curved Box, Waylande Gregory

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you!The problem is I want everuthing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new design! Im obsessed with Zara home, everything is beautiful!

    http://www.hiitscolleen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, great choice of items !
    Thanks for the variety !

    Fidji from Irresistibleparis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many picks here! That decanter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover