Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gift Guide For Her

This year I feel Christmas has come around so much faster tan any other year, so weird. Anyhow, last week I realised it was Gift Guide time again! what a fun time of the year don't you think? I love putting together all these and day dreaming. This year I'm going to be showing my gifts suggestions for her, for him, for the home, for the little ones. Hopefully you can get something nice for everyone loved in your lives.


1. Fan clutch, Calypso | 2. Trio of rings, Tom Binns | 3. Red, dress, Topshop | 4. Winter leggings, Jack Wills | 5. Iphone Case, Kate Spade | 6. Silver Leather gloves, Yves Saint Laurent | 7. Skinny belt, Asos | 8. Sunglasses, Elizabeth and James | 9. Chandelier earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane | 10. Fur Scarf, Calypso | 11. Friendship bracelet, J.Crew| 12. Necklace, Asos | 13. Dotted socks, J.Crew| 14. Fuchsia bag, Kate Spade | 15. Heart keyring, J.Crew| 16. Peplum sweater, | 17. Watch, Michael Kors | 18. Beauty bag, Anya Hindmarch | 19. Slippers, Laurentian Chief

8 comments:

  1. it is like you read my wish list. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous, and the socks are so fun!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would definitely like those elizabeth and james sunglasses to add to my collection.... so classic and feminine!



    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. if someone gets me that red dress for christmas I will love them forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yes please! So many things I love here especially the watch! Have a great weekend Helena x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover