Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gift Guide for the Beauty obsessed

Those who know me know that I like gifting beauty products. While yes I get they are personal and all that, I still think a pretty bottle of body oil or a nice makeup palette makes for a nice detail. Do you like received beauty gifts or do you think they might be a miss? I know I wouldn't necessarily buy some of these so if someone gave me any of these I would be super excited! That Rodin oil? Yes please!!


1. White Musk perfume, The Body Shop | 2. Makeup remover, Bioderma | 3. Hand Soap, Madrigal, Claus Porto | 4. Rose lotion, Liberty | 5. Nectarine Blossom & Honey body Lotion, Jo Malone | 6. Brow Gel, Anastasia | 7. Body Oil, Rodin | 8. Shadow palette, Nars | 9. Pocelaine scented Oval, Diptyque | 10. Crushed Cabernet Scrub, Caudalie | 11. Lip Pencil, Topshop | 12. Scented Candle, R. Nichols | 13. Body Oil, Nuxe | 14. Clarisonic

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh how I hope there is a Clarisonic under my Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try at Bioderma. And the Clarisonic is awesome!! I'm really picky about what I put on my skin, so I'd probably be scared to give someone else skin products...unless it was the oil or lotion. Those are pretty safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know I'd like this post. Beauty obsessed? Just a little. Is it bad I want all of these for myself? The Body Shop still has some great ole' faves, huh? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed you changed your header/layout a bit. I like it. So much cleaner and it looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to try Rodin oil but it's so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to get a few of these for my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really intrigued by the Rodin products I've been seeing (packaging...). Jo Malone is always a winning gift in my book too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have #13 for my thirsty skin...and yes, I love beauty products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover