Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fave desert: Tiramisu

What is your favourite desert? Mine is tiramisu! Fresh, luscious and creamy, and with a hint of coffee it makes for the perfect end of a yummy meal. I found these lovely pictures on a polish foodie website and while I cant understand a word, the beautiful photography caught my eye. I'm sure Google translate can help here and if this particular recipe tastes as good as it looks I bet it's worth it. Tiramisu is on my to do list!

kwestiasmakucomdeserytiramisutiramisuprzepishtml
tiramisu-truskawki-01

10 comments:

  1. Not only does this dessert look lovely but it also looks out of this world delicious!! I'm having a 2 year blog anniversary giveaway today! Stop by and check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and the perfect dessert following a hearty winter meal!

    Hope your week is off to a good start :)
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are gorgeous. I love tiramisu as well. By far, best dessert ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had tiramisu with strawberries before. DELISH

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you possibly believe that I've NEVER had tiramisu? I think I officially need to make some.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tiramisu as well. I make it for just about every family function.

    ReplyDelete
  7. scrumptious! I love the texture of this dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover