Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Faves

It's so easy to get carried away with so much wedding beauty there is out there. Gorgeous invitations, talented calligraphers, beautiful dresses, so many choices it can become overwhelming sometimes. Etsy is the obvious place to start and I love gathering all my faves from time to time. 

I love these beautifully made table numbers. The black backdrop is a nice different detail.

etsycomlisting78255054table-numbers-wedding-calligraphy-table_zps7f9bbc26

this flower girl dress by Olivia Kate Couture is just perfect. I love the full skirt, the layers and layers of tulle and the incredible sweetheart bodice and lovely back. Can it get any better?

etsycomlisting98850651flower-girl-dress-natural-navyrefusr_faveitems_zpsd83f54c4

Oatmeal Lace can customise these clutches with any fabric you can dream of. These would obviously be great if you have bridesmaids but also really pretty for any bride to hold all the essentials needed. 

etsycomlisting49847250custom-simply-sweet-kathryn-clutchrefusr_faveitems_zpsbefbf900

Every bride needs the perfect little garter. Florrie Mitton is based in England and makes the best ones.

etsycomlisting62431173a-l-i-c-e-ivory-lace-garter_zpscccd1947

A wedding without calligraphy is not a wedding and if you are looking for a low cost option a personalised stamp is a good way to start. I'm a massive fan of Trial by Cupcakes

etsycomlisting92019615personalized-calligraphy-floral-wreathrefusr_faveitems_zpse87b1e62

While I would chose a more traditional invitation, this one is incredibly fun and very pretty. Your guest will know they are in for a treat.

etsycomlisting91313162illustrated-wedding-invitations_zps812a663e

9 comments:

  1. So pretty :) I'm starting to save wedding inspiration .. My kids are approaching the marriage age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my calligraphed table number signs! :) Lovely collection...
    Lesley of Letter Be Calligraphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! I love that stamp and that last, unique invite!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that invite...so unusual and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...calligraphy is a must!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything you've picked here is beyond lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. It makes me wanna plan my wedding so early. I'm just kidding. I'm still saving lots of money to make my wedding just like this. Thanks really.

    tampa kitchen cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an absolutely adorable picture of that sweet little girl ~ lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover