Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: an extra long table by Azulius

I love long tables at weddings, they look very welcoming and cozy, shame N doesn't think the same, he thinks that round tables allow for better conversation, so no long tables for us. Anyway, if I was to have long tables, they would be a long long table like this one that Azulius created in Barcelona. I blogged about Azulius sometime ago here, about how much I loved their creativity and beauty of what they did. They are not a simple catering company, they create concepts. At this wedding I'm showing you today, the couple wanted an eclectic-vintage look and Azulius made their dream come true with mismatched cutlery and tableware, lots and lot of mixed flowers and many different chairs. The central table was decorated with hydrangeas, by far one of my favorite flowers! Patricia, the owner is sweet, knowledgable and always on hand to listen and recommend, which is what one can wish for in a wedding vendor. 


Check out Azulius' Facebook to see more of their fabulous work

9 comments:

  1. I love long tables too, and these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work as an Event Designer in Greece and long tables were always my favorite part of the wedding! It's so much fun to decorate them!

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Loving all of the floral arrangements too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wedding decorations with the good seating arrangements. The wedding planner have choose a wonderful caterer for cook a wedding dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, as I'm all about the long tables - they look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of long tables but we went with round tables for our wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like the long tables - they're classy and a little bit different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover