Friday, October 05, 2012

The weekend

And the weekend is finally here! Finally, this has definitely been a long week and I'm looking forward to some relaxing times so apologies for the short short post today. My friend Vassia and I are going to the V&A Museum to see the Ballgowns exhibition and I'm really excited about it. This is on of the good things about London, these kind of exhibitions! This one showcases a collection of British gowns, from McQueen (like the below, how amazing!) to dresses worn by Diana and the Queen Mother. I think it's going to be beautiful, I'll let you know! What are you up to this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun exhibit -- can't wait to hear about it!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dress is insane! And Yay for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fine. Hope you have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant sounds like fun, whoops

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow. that's fabulous!!! that dress, I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds amazing!And love that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover