October is here and it comes with new trends, and faves. I have done it a couple of times before but I thought it would be fun to put a List at the beginning of each month with some of the things I would love to get my hands on. I would love to see your October List too, let me know if you put together one.
1. Topshop had a similiar version last year and I missed it, I will try not to make the same mistake this year. I love the cocoon shape and the lovely faux fur collar.
2. I have finally found the loveliest bras out there. Super shape, sexy prints and luxurious fabrics. Mimi Holliday does the loveliest lingerie.
3. Anya Hindmarch at its best, while i'ma big lover of blacks, greys and darkish neutrals in the colder months I love a good pop of colour and this bag adds the perfect amount of it.
4. Tapestry slippers? Oh how cute! Slippers are having a strong second season and these ones would go with many outfits, lots of colours to match them with!
5. Put a bit of crystal in your life, this lovely necklace is understated but lovely to take you from office to drinks.
6. Gold, and leather. In a tee. It's a good one.
7. Diphttp://rstyle.me/imbw3vbywetyque candles are in pretty much everyones lists every single month.
8. Who would have thought that a cowboy shirt would be on a list. But the lovely shape together with the embroidery caught my eye.
9. Candy colors, and soft brushes. Nice.