Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Happy Monday lovelies! Winter has come for good in London and here I am indoors warm and cozy. How are you keeping? I love this dress I bought on Friday at H&M. It has a lovely super easy shape and a fun pattern. Do you have a fave kid of dress? For me it has to be  shift dresses, they are very comfortable and have a feminine way to them. 
Have a lovely week darlings, and thank you so very much for always being there supporting the blog!

DSC_0812
CSC_0850
DSC_0817

Dress: H&M | Shoes: Georgia Rose c/o Sarenza | Necklace: Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it soooo cold! I thought it would feel warmer as I just came back from a very chilly Sweden but it was just as nippy here!! P.S. You look very pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! So cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! Its so wintery and cheerful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photos and the dress! I love dresses of all kind, especially the maxis, but it seems like there is never a right time to wear them, just not enough warm days in a year unless you layer them with other things or wear stockings like you did in this post. You have a lovely blog sweets, keep it up! xx D.G. www.TheTrendSpotter.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so quirky and cute! I love your style and blog.

    http://www.allgoodthingstoday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and the necklaces you added are the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Helena! And love the necklaces too :)

    Happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover