Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday Outfit

This weekend we celebrated my fiancé's  birthday and we had a lovely time with friends at home. We ate the most amazing cake from the Hummingbird Bakery *red velvet* YUM and N cooked the most delicious food. I love celebrating at home, especially when its cold outside and cosy inside.
I got the strap of my lovely Gigi bag fixed and I can now happily wear it again across my body. Don't you love it that you can monogram it?



Jeans: Zara | top: H&M | jacket: H&M | boots: Topshop | scarf: Topshop | bag: Gigi NY | turban: asos (I love this one too!)

6 comments:

  1. Ah, sounds like you had a lovely weekend of celebrations! P.S. Super cosy outfit, too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it is cold over there!! you look so sweet with that turban =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, red velvet! My fav!
    Also, love the outfit. Looks cozy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this sounds like such a lovely way to spend a weekend!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fun time. Red velvet cake is my all time fave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the knit turban!!!! You look adorable.
    xo.
    Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover