Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How did you enjoy the weekend? We had a lovely relaxing weekend and a great night out on Saturday and lots of energy to face the week ahead. I have been wanting to show you this Gigi New York clutch for a while but haven't had a chance. I have been wearing it all summer and I love the lovely detailing and of course the possibility to emboss it with ones monogram! It can be work as a clutch or as a cross body handbag with a long strap, perfect for a day out around town and also perfect for a night out. 

Jeans: Zara | Top: Zara | Parka: Gap | Clutch: Gigi NY | Shoes: Clarks c/o Sarenza | Necklace: Forever 21


  1. Your hair is an absolute dream. & my fav thing about your outfit is definitely the little leopard flare. Brilliant!

  2. the necklace is GRRReat.


  3. I love the clutch, Helena! And your shoes and necklace. Looking gorgeous, as always :)

    Happy Monday! xoxo

  4. I like your necklace and leopard shoes! they're both simple yet stunning! :-)


  5. your clutch really complete this look. Very nice :)

  6. love this look! especially those loafers!

  7. Your hair looks gooooorgeous.

  8. I LOVE that clutch and your darling little jacket!
    xo Josie

  9. You look BEAUTIFUL. Love your hair long and it looks amazingly healthy. Need those flats!! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover