Monday, October 01, 2012

Sunday Outfit

As I write I'm watching Downton Abbey and while I won't tell you what's going on (because many of you are across the pond and I don't want to spoil it) I have to tell you it is THAT good. My Sunday Outfits posts are slowly turning into "Helena is obsessed with Downton Abbey!", I hope you don't mind. I'm wearing what might be my fave jeans of the season, thank you Zara and the polka dot scarf my mom brought me from Barcelona. I love a bit of polka doets, my mom knows me well!



Jeans: Zara | Sweater: H&M | Boots: Sam Edelman | Scarf: Mom's gift

11 comments:

  1. Your boots!!! And your hair... dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scarf! also love pola dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write u from Spain and i thank u for not spoiling Downton Abbey!!!it is soooooo great, im looking forward to watch it!i like your look, so coozy!your mummy has a great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the boots and the scarf!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is SO fun -- perfect for chilly days!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I want to know what happens on the show! Ugh why must it air later here! Anyhoo you look wonderful in this get up and your hair looks way gorgeous. It makes me wanna grow mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks soooo pretty in that middle shot!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I saw a picture of you on Instagram yesterday and thought how pretty you look. Your hair is so long and stunning. And I just love this look. The sweater, scarf and boots are amazing :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love polka-dots! And those boots are fabulous!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweater!Amazing!I really need one like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover