Friday, October 19, 2012

Spring cleaning

We ladies, tend to buy too much stuff. Do you agree? Pair that with limited space in London and that means spring cleaning in October! I have opened a small store where I have listed some of the stuff I don't need anymore (some of the stuff below). Most things are new or hardly worn at great prices. Check it out you might find something you like. I will ship worldwide happily. I will be listing new stuff often so do check back. Happy shopping!



some of the stuff: Blue glitter ballerinas - Paul & Joe flat sandals - White classic Superga plimsolls/trainers

Shop here

2 comments:

  1. Helena! I Love those ballet flats. But, so so sad your feet are much tinier than mine! Boo! What a great collection. I'm sure you will sell them fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea, Helena! I could do some "spring cleaning" of my own! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover