Friday, October 26, 2012


Right, so reality check today. I had nothing to write about and I didn't have much time either to prepare. Mrs. inspiration decided to leave me today (and some other unfortunate days too c'mon!) so here I am empty handed. You will have to forgive me but sometimes it is not easy to post something every day. I know it sounds lame (lazy?) but all these years I have been blogging I have missed only a few days so I figured I can be a slacker today. Fellow bloggers, do tell, how do you deal with lack of inspiration/creativity?
 Still, here is a perfect quote, enjoy the weekend and believe in you.

via: here


  1. Well I dont blog everyday so its a little easier for me to have things to write about. Props to you for keeping to your daily post schedule. That cant be easy :)

  2. Helena I have been reading your blog daily for over a year and I have read a few excuses now and then for lack of everyday posting. This is a common thing I see from many bloggers and it kind of disturbs me a little. I don't think you should apologize at all. I understand how much you appreciate your readers and you kind of "owe" writing everyday for them, but hey you are a human being like everyone else and we're not perfect, sometimes we feel lazy or empty or upset. To push even further I would suggest you don't mention this anymore, try it just for fun. I am suspicious that when you don't mention your absence, it would be noticed that much and your readers will still come back. Actually, the most successful bloggers (I read) almost never apologize, instead they tell what they have been into this period. Lovely take and you feel less guilty for missing a day or two. It's like a workshop for the next post :)
    Have a great weekend!

  3. hello! i like your blog! im following you now on GFC and facebook. If you like my blog follow me back please! XoXo

  4. Its wonderful to take a day off once in a while and get refreshed. I heard some great advice that if you aren't inspired, don't force it. I hope you have a beautiful weekend my friend and end it feeling rejuvenated!

  5. You have a new follower!

  6. I love that quote! It's definitely great to pause and take a breather instead of forcing your brain to think up of something! Have a wonderfu weekend!

  7. I know the feeling Helena! Sometimes writing a post everyday can just be so overwhelming. I find it helps to have some posts saved up for days like that. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover