Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Olivia Lab & Soap Room {and Online Shop}

Keep safe everyone in the East Coast!
******
At the end of the summer, Paula, the mind and super talented behind the handmade soaps Olivia send me a Facebook message to ask if I had seen she was throwing an inauguration party for her soon to open brick and mortar shop in Segovia, Spain. I have blogged about Paula and her soaps several times, here, here and here and I was very excited to see that in the middle of a horrible economic crisis in Spain, Paula had decided to put faith, lots of work and talent to make her dreams come true. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to Segovia but lots of people did and the party was an incredible success. Her shop is what all of us who have dreamt of opening a store might have thought it would be. Pretty, romantic, welcoming and full of little treasures. 


All photos are by the uber talented Jimena Roquero who was there to take pictures, create a super fun booth and obviously have a lot of fun. 


Paula has also (finally!) opened her online store where you can buy all her goodies. Check out some of her beauties. I cant wait to get my hands on the new hand purred candles


Best of luck Paula, te lo mereces!!

8 comments:

  1. The shop and products have such a sweet vibe!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shop! lovely!

    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love behind-the-scenes peeks like these! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Among those goodies, it was the candles that attracted my attention the most. They look so cute, Helena! I used to collect candles when I was in college, by the way. May I ask if you have other designs aside from those two?

    Jamie Viggiano

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover