Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ideal Closet

Every morning when I walk to work I walk by a Mango store. Until last week I kept seeing this gorgeous blue lace dress in the window and kept admiring it. It looked so pretty in the mannequin, fitted beautifully and perfect for a night out around town. Paired with a tuxedo jacket and gold accessories and this is a definite winner!


Get it here


  1. Love this outfit! I need to find a great tuxedo jacket and that dress is geoegous!

  2. I think you NEED to pop over there on your lunch hour and get that dress. I'm guessing the blue would be striking on you! xo

  3. Going to Mango tonight to hunt for that dress. it's gorge!

  4. That blue lace dress is absolutely stunning!
    xo Josie

  5. That dress looks similar to one I'm eying from Express. I am a sucker for that neckline AND lace!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover