Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ideal Closet

Oh my, this definitely is a statement bag. Hard to miss! The Bayswater is a classic bag, holds are your essentials easily, looks goof on your arm, and can be worn all day long. I have the tan one and absolutely adore it, I was (very!) lucky to find it on sale so I snatched it no moment. This orange version is just as pretty, maybe a bit less functional but wear it with an all black outfit and that's it, fashion statement guaranteed. And how cute is the bow sweater? Oh these French brands know how to spoil us!

Get it:


  1. Great picks! I would love to wake up in the morning and see these's gems in the closet!

  2. I LOVE that sweater -- I featured it today, too!
    xo Josie


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover