Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ideal Closet

I have been wanting to do an Ideal Closet post with a pair of New Balance trainers for a while. I know they don't necessarily come in mind when you think about a stylish outfit, but look at this one. Smart jeans, crisp white shirt, nice sweater and super bag get completed by these classic trainers. what do you think? Would you go for such look?

Get it!


  1. I think that outfit would look really chic together... love the white shirt.

  2. I LOVE that necklace, and the jeans are absolutely perfect.
    xo Josie

  3. Cute and cozy! I would pair this outfit with a colorful scarf as well for the fall season! :)

  4. I'd gladly rock this outfit! So simple and chic!

  5. Where is that sweater from?

  6. Hi Anonymous, you can click on the little sweater and get the sweater, its from topshop.

  7. Yup, that is the ideal closet! Can't always work that at the office, but seems like a pretty nice day at school :)



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover