Thursday, October 04, 2012

Ideal Closet

Today I bring you a slightly different Ideal Closet, this one is a bit more serious, maybe for the office? The high heels sandals are the perfect accessories for a transitional outfit and could work well for post office drinks. While in my office I can wear pretty much anything, sometimes (very few times though I must be honest here) I miss the more formal, business like attire. What do you wear at work? Are you like me, more casual, or do you have to dress up?

Get it here


  1. Love this combination! I especially am loving the accessories. Great selections.
    Isn’t That Charming.

  2. Love the outfit! I don't think I've ever worn heels to work though.

  3. LOVE the beautiful coat Helena!! :) I do get excited about coat wearing weather too!!


  4. Very beautiful. I work in retail so anything goes! Just not rubber soles - although I do pull out the Sperrys for long days standing on occasion! xo

  5. I have to dress up. It was the hardest thing, because I am a funky fashion kind of gal, who likes statement pieces and showing my legs... But, I'll just say that my go to has quickly become my vintage tea length dresses and heels and some pretty dress pants with fun/funky shirts.

    I haven't had a complaint yet ;)


  6. That blouse is fab. What a chic look!
    xo Josie

  7. The coat is a great colour! Nice alternative to black!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover