Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coat season!

Coat season is upon us and many will be faced with a decision, which coat to go for? I wont be buying four different coast this season but if I was these would be my four choices. A funky yet classy "different" black coat. Half leather biker half coat, gives an edge and ads rock n' roll to any dull outfit. A puffer, any neutral color. Slim fit to avoid being the lovely Michelin. I think the trick here is to find the right shape and length. A waxed Barbour. I regret a bit buying the quilted one instead of the waxed one. It's a safe bet and perfect to channel your inner (or not?) Brit. And finally the perfect cocoon coat. Very in season and if it's camel then all the better! Which of these coats (if any) would you go for?

Get them here /from top to bottom/ 1-2-3-4


  1. They are all nice.. the leather is my favorite!

  2. Love the sophisticated cocoon :) So pretty

    xo, Emily

  3. I love the look of the Barbour one!
    xo Josie

  4. Great choices. I could wear all of them. So good!

  5. I'm totally in love with my classic Barbour!
    Newest follower :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover