Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: get the look

Did you all see this gorgeous wedding on Style me Pretty? Her veil kills me, it's gorgeous, in Spain a lot of brides wear it this way, would you dare? I don't think I would but all brides who do look amazing! Anyhow, what I liked the most is her breath taking dress. Lovely embroidery, intricate tapework and a very vintage feeling, and let me tell you the best of it, the price! How much? 450GBP! A steal! 

Check out my how to recreate it if you love it as much as I do! The shoes are pretty gorgeous too! They are from the capsule collection Jenny Packham created for Debenhams. 

Dress: Phase Eight | Veil: Lanvin| Shoes: No1 Jenny Packham


  1. what a gorgeous way to wear your veil!

  2. that veil is pretty spectacular

  3. so, so pretty and unique.



  4. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

  5. What a beautiful dress and I love the way she wore her veil. So elegant!

  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover