Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bornay

I was convinced I had already blogged about Bornay, but after a quick search it seems I haven't which is a real shame! Bornay probably make the prettier flower arrangements and bouquets in Barcelona. Fatima and her team create real gems out of mixed pretty blooms. They are the Queens and Kings of mixing different types of flowers. Hydrangeas, peonies, they work with the most gorgeous flowers; once in a while when I want to be "flower-inspired" I go and check out their latest work and Bornay never disappoints. 

14 comments:

  1. Love these!! Great photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful floral inspiration!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! These are gorgeous beyond belief. So talented. LOVE THEM! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so beautiful i like it thanks for share with meShoping is very useful to everyone.Shoping is main of an important part of your Life.
    Cheap Cocktail resses-Buy wholesale clothing, cheap dresses online & cheap cocktail dresses @ Humbara.com. Go on site and see latest fashion show product and new variety with cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    cheap sexy clothes


    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best.

    http://www.dpetals.com.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover