Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How have you been? Me, I had a lovely weekend with my mom in town. I love spending time with her! We ate yummy food, strolled around London and said hello to winter! I wore black tights and boots for the first time in a while and my winter sweaters will be coming out very soon! What did you get up to this weekend?


A big big thanks to my lovely mom for taking my pics!



Dress: Coss | Belt: Asos | Jacket: Zara | Boots: Kalliste c/o Sarenza

5 comments:

  1. That dress is ADORABLE on you, Helena!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is a great little outfit you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, beach wedding dresses,my friends welcome to visit and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photo of you and Mom. That dress is so much fun. So glad you had a fun visit. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover