Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How are you doing? While I type this I'm getting ready to get to bed just after watching the first episode of Downton Abbey's new series, I am so excited, it's so promising! Did you watch it? what did you think of it? I'm also very excited about his week, I'm meeting Lauren form dinner tomorrow and ten we are going to the Heart Home's magazine 1st year anniversary, on Tuesday I will treat myself to a massage (CANT WAIT!) and my lovely mom is coming on Thursday from Barcelona! Yay for this week, it's going to be a good one!

perfect top for a roooooll!

Top: oasap | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: French Sole


  1. such a fun GIF! love that top - looks so light and carefree! :)

  2. This little gif is so fun Helena! Your top is gorgeous + I do love those ballet flats. Sounds like a amazing week ahead; enjoy xx

  3. Such a feminine and fun top:) I love the flowyness. Beautiful on you Helena!

  4. Ese top es GENIAL! Por favor, de dónde es? :) Me encanta todo tu outfit!

    Saludos desde Spain!

    1. Hola Marianetilla! Es de Oasap

  5. Season three doesn't start in the US until January! My patience is waning!! Love the top!

  6. You are too cute! What a fun top.
    xo Josie

  7. Beautiful. Ah that top is pretty and flowy!

  8. love the roll gif!
    i'm wearing OASAP on my blog today too! they have so much fun stuff! xo

  9. Totally fun post and I was thinking Marilyn the whole time! So glad your Mom is getting to visit! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover