Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunday Outfit

I wore this skirt non stop during the time I was in Greece, it's easy to wear, fun for morning and on trend for night. I thought I wouldn't wear it again until next year but the weather in London has been nice to us again for a couple of days. 
How has the weekend been lovelies? I was supposed to be in Greece celebrating the wedding of a dear old friend but unfortunately I was stuck here and unable to travel. From here I wanted to wish her all the happiness of the world! Wish I could have been with her on her happiest day!

What and Where?


  1. That skirt is SO cute and breezy!
    xo Josie

  2. That is a lovely skirt
    and your necklace looks gorgeous too.

  3. Sorry you weren't able to travel, hun. :( On the plus side, you look great in this black and grey combo!

  4. I love black + grey together; you're skirt is gorgeous! xx

  5. shame about not getting to attend your friends wedding but at least you get to enjoy some fair weather days in your part of the world :)

  6. That necklace is lovely! You look gorgeous :)

    xo, - WIN three dresses!

  7. The shape of that skirt is my favorite. I always end up getting skater skirts like that and wear them all the time. And that NECKLACE!?!? SOOOO Amazing!!! xoxo

  8. What a great blog; I really love your set-up. Oh, and your fabulous outfits don't hurt either! Have a great week! xoxo, Megan


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover