Monday, September 03, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Happy Labour Day to all of you in the States, how are you spending this long weekend? Here in London, the first weekend of September has been traditionally glummmy but warm(ish) and nice. I went for the first time after a long while to the gym (I had to quit the C25K challenge when I felt in July so now I'm back trying to get fit!), we watched The Dark Knight (absolutely LOVED it! I love Christian Bale and let me tell you something, don't you think he would make a great Christian Grey?) and met friends. What about your weekend? What did you get up to?


Jeans: Zara| Sweater: Zara | Shoes: Massimo Dutti | Bracelets: Folli Follie, Apriati

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater (and lace detail).
    Glad you had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans on you, doll!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute shoes! And YES I completely agree about Christian Bale making a great Christian Grey. Too good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit on you, hun! Sounds like you had a super fun weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god yes!
    I'm a new follower to your blog and this is my first comment - but oh yes, Mr Bale = Mr Grey in my head too...all the way through the books, made them much better ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Helena! Your shoes are fabulous and love the sweater with the back tie too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely long weekend here in Canada! Love the fit of your jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover