Friday, September 21, 2012

Random Friday

Random Friday is the perfect title for this post, a collection of randomness beauty. My mom has arrived from Barcelona and I'm signing off early to fully enjoy the weekend. I leave you with some things that I liked and made a nice and sweet collection. Like this picture of Marie Chantal with one of her children, how fabulous is she? and how sweet is mothership? Off I got to enjoy my mom's precious company and I shall see you on Monday! Have a nice weekend lovelies xx


These invitations are very pretty, I love the simple and effective design and adore (adore!) the envelope lining!

Aesop has a clean aesthetic, simple and striking (at the same time!) packaging and branding and their shops reflect that perfectly. This one in Le Marais in Paris. The photo is by Sofia who has a super SUPER nice blog. It's all in Swedish albeit but her photography of her daily life is gorgeous.


Mismatched bedding anyone? yes please, especially if it's so pretty!

9 comments:

  1. That mismatched bedding is FABULOUS.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the picture with Marie Chantal! Great post!

    http://lightingupbubbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first dress is so amazing!! I love it...hope you're having a good weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blog posts and pictures here. I have been here a couple of times earlier as well and I like the information that you share here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with Mom! Hope you are having a lovely weekend catching up. Kinda loving the mis-matched bedding. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pictures - especially the first one is soooo beautiful... - looks fantastic - thanks for sharing them...!

    New CHANEL giveaway: --> Great new products by CHANEL & Louboutin <--

    Van - PureGlam.tv * My Youtube Videos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your kind words about our invitations, so pleased you like them!

    Monika - www.paperplain.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover