Friday, September 28, 2012

Jenny Packham's home

Are you familiar with Jenny Packham? Yes the designer who makes those lovely wedding dresses and also dresses the Duchesse of Cambridge sometimes, that one yes. I love her evening and bridal dresses. Delicate and feminine, a bit retro and very very sophisticated. The designer is originally from Southampton in the East cost of the UK but now lives in Hampstead, a lovely neighbourhood in London. I was a bit surprise by her home, it's very rich, colorful, full of textures. While I don't love all of it, I do love bits of it, like the budoir, pretty light and stunning details and the gorgeous bath and airy bedroom. But what I love the most is how eclectic it is and full of personality, just what a home has to have. 


Like it? Steal the look


1|2|3|4
Via: Telegraph

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sequin pillows!!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TDF! - this is EXACTLY my kinda' style - could move RIGHT in and not feel out of place! *love*

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a fun home to live in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of life and color. Beautiful:)
    Thanks for sharing Helena! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!!!

    kiss

    http://ladyblues.over-blog.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way her home looks bright and airy. I love the Chinoiserie wall covering in her bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful home and decoration interior , discover my selection of armchairs http://www.lefauteuilrelax.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover