Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ideal Closet

Apologies if you have already seen this post, I posted it automatically the wrong day before it was even all ready, Sorry! If you haven't seen this outfit before, well probably it's the most glamorous one I have put together. You will also have to forgive me as the prices are exorbitant, I know, but this is a SUPER Ideal Closet, a black tie one, a gala one, a red carpet one! It's hard to go wrong in an Elie Saab!


1. Dress: Elie Saab, $7,860 | 2. Earrings: Tiffany, $1,500 | 3. Bracelet: Carolina Bucci, $2,070 | 4. Clutch: Elie Saab, $1,560 | Shoes: Christian Louboutin, $745

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that dress is absolutely gorgeous! Too bad it's waaaay out of my budget :P

    Follow me:
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gown -- OH.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! So much eye candy.. That dress is a show stopper! Beautiful accessories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that blue this season. It seems like a cross between peacock and navy. It's just so rich. I saw a tufted velvet sofa in that shade and it was gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover