Thursday, September 06, 2012

Ideal Closet

When on lack of inspiration check what a supermodel wears, it always works. I saw this Pin of Elle Macpherson out and about and loved the leather look. These J.Brand are not leather but have a very similar effect, Zara also makes some nice ones! Leather is going to be big this season, there is a bit everywhere, from the leather shift to the super sexy trousers. Will you embrace the trend?



1. Cardigan: BFOCUS, $120 | 2. Tee: Dorothy Perkins, $9 | 3. Necklace: Monica Vinader: | 4. Sunglasses: Ray Ban, $150 | Watch: Michael Kors, $395 | 6. Jeans: J. Brand, $195 | 7. Shoes: DvF, $275 | Clutch: Topshop, $76

11 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan and the necklace! Super cute!

    Follow me:
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure i would actually do the leather but i do like the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been meaning to get tight black skinny pants like these. thanks for the reminder Helena! Sending a big kiss all the way from the big apple!

    thenycdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!!! kisses from Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pretty wrap sweater! Too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I move the the UK will you dress me?! You always have such a good array of outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover