Friday, September 07, 2012

Duyos in Madrid

I don't usually share fashion shows here, mainly because I'm of the opinion that if you want to see them you can do them without coming here, there are many better places than my little blog to do this. But I'm doing an exception today with this gorgeous collection by Spanish designer Duyos, presented at the  Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid. This collection draw my attention with its ladylike elegance, sweet colors an superb lines. The midi length of these skirt remind me of a modern 1950's lady. 



  1. The ultimate flattering color, no?

  2. love the pictures! she has great styling. very gorgeous.

  3. Yes to the peachy-coralish color! xo

  4. Goodness, I actually love every single piece. They're all modest, gorgeous, and with beautiful lines and color. Lovely find!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover