Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: A model weds

I love fun and colourful weddings but I think I love more elegant and sophisticated bashes, like this english affair featured on Vogue. The lovely Brit model, Jacquetta Wheeler with her beau James Allsopp in the middle of the British countryside.  

The bride wore a custom made dress designed by her friend Alice Temperley. It's delicate, soft and makes her look even prettier than she is. Her veil, an incredibly labour of love and craftsmanship was pinned with an antique diamond coronet borrowed to her by her aunt, pretty amazing!

The location is pure Englishness, a 1616 built castle that belongs to the model's family is the dream location for such bash. The flowers created by the fabulous London florist Scarlet and Violet are just as elegant and delicate as the whole affair.  And look at that cake, if it was as good as it looks I'm sure it was delicious! I love the tiny roses.  

And this is my favourite picture, the couple dancing a la Fred and Ginger. LOVE!

All photos via Vogue by Robert Fairer


  1. The wedding looked like it was absolutely beautiful!

    Follow me:

  2. wow, this was such a beautiful wedding! her dress is gorgeous, the flowers are beautiful, the place is magical -- absolutely perfect! :D

    <3, Mimi
    The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
    Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

  3. amazing!!
    This wedding was so cute and beautiful. The flowers was so beautiful, cute combinations of colors..

  4. Gorgeous couple! I enjoyed looking at the beautiful details of the bride's gown, lovely roses and the rest of her wedding supplies. Elegant indeed!:)

  5. it´s great to see what you do here.

  6. that first photo is beyond brilliant.

  7. wow these are gorgeous!!!!! oh my love the first photo!

    (come check out my blog all about color...I think you might enjoy I'm doing a camera bag giveaway that is pretty fun if i do say so myself *wink)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover