Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Jenny Packham 2013

I'm a big fan of Jenny Packham's gorgeous collections, year after year she impresses us with breathtaking creations that would make any bride to be swoon. Her cuts are flattering, full of textures and lovely materials. While she has some dresses that would please the more princess/traditional bride, her style is more vintage meets modern if you get what I mean. Sleek cuts, long silouhetes that are reminiscent of other times, maybe the 1920's with her beaded numbers. Are you a fan like me?


  1. Gorgeous! 1 + 4 are my fave!! xo

  2. Absolutely love Jenny Packham, I just missed her season sale (via Fashion Confidential) as I landed the day after in London, so gutted! Also love her headpieces too! Such intricate designs!

  3. SO beautiful and I think I've just found my gown.

  4. Im a big fan! If I ever renew my vows it will be in one of her dresses

  5. I love how soft and romantic these are! Beautiful.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover