Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer

Hello lovelies! My summer holiday has come to an end and I'm sad. I had a lovely time in Greece and enjoyed the sun, the heat and the beach non stop. I spent lovely moments with family and friends and yes I really enjoyed my blog (and computer!) break. If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen these snaps here if not here is a small sample of how gorgeous Greece is! Normal blogging from tomorrow. Thanks for being here.


This break couldn't have happened without my fellow bloggers who kept you company while I was away. I hope you enjoyed travelling to fabulous places with 

THANK you!

8 comments:

  1. i've loved following your instagram of greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Greece vacation looks like pure bliss, Helena. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is great to know you had such a good time in Greece =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a lovely vacation and are home safe! I hope to get there one day. Greece is so beautiful that it somehow doesn't even seem real. How is the grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home lovely! Your trip looks amazing and incredibly relaxing. You looked blissed out in that pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty pictures. happy to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for having me, Helena! Glad you had a blast in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! Just caught up on all your blog posts for the last week! I've been MIA from the blog scene while I was on my vaca as well! Thanks again for having me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover