Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Maria's favourite holiday

Hello world! How are you today? My name is Maria, I’m an Interior Architect, the voice behind Unidentified Lifestyle and I’m so excited to guest blog today for the Diary of Lovely while the sweet Helena is on vacation! I currently live in London but I originally come from Greece, so as you can imagine I’m a huge fan of Summer.
I have so many beautiful Summer memories, so many sunsets & sunrises but today I chose my favorite ones for you and I’ve also created a little recipe card that I hope will come in handy during this hot season.
So, sit back relax and don’t forget to take notes!
Have a lovely Summer everybody!


5 comments:

  1. Basically that sounds like the perfect summer. But I'm stuck working all day, every day. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically that sounds like the perfect summer. But I'm stuck working all day, every day. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically that sounds like the perfect summer. But I'm stuck working all day, every day. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be perfect! I'm sad summer is almost over, it's gone by too fast and I didn't get to do any traveling. The past few weeks I've been sick, well I've had abscesses and have had to have 2 root canals and may have to have more:( I could really use a little get-a-way to a nice lake or beach somewhere. I think I'd like a do-over or an extra month of summer, so I can do something fun and just to relax a little. No vacay for me this summer... maybe next year.

    Anyway, I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover