Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mackenzie's Favourite Holiday


Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling
and I'm happy to be guest posting for Helena while she enjoys a little fun in the sun! My family has been traveling to Nantucket every summer since I was born and it's safe to say it's my favorite place on earth. Boutique shopping, cobblestone streets, gorgeous beaches, preppy New England style, quaint cottages... What more could a girl want?!

Thanks, Helena, for having me! I hope you'll all come say hi at my blog
and online boutique and of course make it out to Nantucket when you have the chance!

Images: cottage

3 comments:

  1. Such cute photos. This place looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo Massachusetts love! I go to MV and the Cape alot, but never been to Nantucket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mackenzie and yes, we have shared our mutual affection for Nantucket! It is a total dreamland. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover