Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lindsay's favourite holiday

Hi everyone, I'm Lindsay from The Pursuit of Syle and I'm excited to be taking a little virtual vacation with you while Helena is away! I love to travel and have visited some amazing places, but when I think of what my 'most fabulous' vacation would be, I immediately think of Capri. I haven't been yet, but I've daydreamed about it so often I feel like I have the entire trip planned!
It goes without saying that the scenery in Capri is stunning and I imagine myself spending quite a bit of time lounging on the beach taking it all in.

Naturally, I'd channel Jackie O who was a frequent visitor of the island. I've been dying for a pair of handmade Canfora sandals which she was often photographed wearing.

Since this is my 'most fabulous' vacation, I'd make the J.K Place my home base. I can't imagine a more luxurious place to rest my head. The interiors of the hotel are almost as inspiring as Capri's landscape.

Thanks for accompanying me on my dream vacation and thanks to Helena for inviting me to share it with you. Fingers crossed I get to make it a reality some day soon!


  1. Oh it looks like a beautiful escape! Especially love those first few images:)

  2. Yes, the images here are really awesome. There are so many online travel portal agencies who can provide cheap travel packages to all destinations across the world. So always go ahead with best travel agency to spend the best time of your life with your family and loved ones.

  3. Oh, yes!! I want to go here so bad. It just looks gorgeous and dreamy!! xo

  4. love that photo of Jackie! and yes! take me there!
    Lilac and Grey

  5. Great pictures! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!


  6. All the photos are same eye-catching!

  7. The top photo is so beautiful!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover