Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ideal Closet

This outfit is similar to what i have been leaving these last days. It's not hot enough for summer clothes, neither cold enough for big chunky sweaters and coats (even though lots of people walk in coats in London! way too much if you ask me!) so this light weight sweater is perfect! I also bought this necklace from Zara and I have been wearing it all the time, it works with most basic colours and the strassy bits add a bit of glam to a simple outfit. How do you jazz up your outfits?

1. Necklace, Zara£19.99 | 2. Earrings: Kabiri£51 | Sweater: T by Alexander Wang£375 | 4. Bag: See by Chloe, $595 | Loafers: Charles Philip Shangai£113| Jeans: Miss Selfridge, $68


  1. I love that little sweater -- it looks so cozy!
    xo Josie

  2. So cute. I'm so bummed my local Zara closed. :(

  3. Such a perfect transition outfit! I can't wait for fall :)

  4. I really like that bag and those shoes are wicked cute


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover