Thursday, August 02, 2012

Ideal Closet

My summer time has almost arrived, tomorrow we are flying to Athens and I can't wait to hit the beach asap! I'm not one to wear big bikinis but this retro little number caught my attention immediately. I find it super chic and incredibly elegant, especially paired with a beautiful Pucci kaftan. I have always loved Pucci's geometric full of colours prints, one of my first vintage dreams was a Pucci 1960's dresses, one day I will snatch one for sure!


1. Sunglasses: Cutler & Gross, $500 | 2. Kaftan: Pucci, $830 | 3. Sandals: Pedro Garcia, $475 | 4. Kikoy Towel: Calypso St Barth, $85 (I bought mine at The Pink Gecko for A LOT less and its superb quality) | 5. Bikini: Topshop, $64

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love that bikini, but as a typical Greek girl my hips are a bit too wide for it :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste Helena!
    Love that suit especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be headed to a beach right now! The whole outfit is so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ideal indeed. enjoy athens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kaftan is perfection. Have a great trip!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm OBSESSED with this pretty vintage-inspired bikini!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kinda loving the vintage swimsuits this year! Safe travels!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO into vintage style bathing suits, I just bought a cute 40s/50s inspired one piece :)

    FYI I'm giving away a hand knit hair bow on my blog! Come and enter :) http://antikamoda.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-hand-knit-bow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is one cute suit. Its sexy without be all in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving that glamorous kaftan, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love that kaftan - super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the details of your kikoy towel, I just bought one for my partner as a gift xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover