Friday, August 31, 2012

Book: The Perfectly Imperfect Home

Oh my, I've had this book on m night table for the longest time ever, but I haven't had a chance to have a proper read and blog about it until now. This is a super pretty book, a properly pretty book, The Perfectly Imperfect Home by the Editor of Domino, Deborah Needleman, looks like a small labour of love. 

As you would expect the book comes with an array of great decorating advice and tips about how to decorate a la Domino. The style, of course, reminds me a lot of Rita Konig's, you will see many illustrations which at least to me remind me a lot of her apartment, and I love it! All the illustrations are by Virginia Johnson and might very well be my fave part of the book, the visual impact is phenomenal. If you love Needleman's style I would highly recommend this book, it has some great ideas! It would also make a lovely gift. 

Enjoy the weekend lovelies! I'm off to watch The Dark Knight tonight, and I CANT WAIT!


  1. I have also read this book, Helena and was instantly charmed by the illustrations. There's some great advice in there, too.

  2. Love the sweet illustrations! Such a fun book - I think I'll pick it up. xo

  3. this book looks so cute! happy weekend to you.

  4. looks like a great little book. Have fun at the movie (its a good one)!

  5. This book looks really awesome!!

  6. Have a wonderful long.... weekend!!!

  7. I have this book on my Amazon wishlist of books to read when i've gotten over the current ones i still have to read. I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    xo Stephanie


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover