Monday, August 27, 2012

A Day Off

Yes, no Sunday Outfit post today, it's been a while, isn't it? Today is the last Bank Holiday in England until Christmas and I have the day off so I'm going to spend most of my day in this bed below, I will be baking a pizza and welcoming my boyfriend who is coming back home from Greece. And so lovelies, I will be back tomorrow with normal posting and next Monday with a new Sunday Outfit. Have a great week and for those in the UK enjoy the day!

Photo of my bedroom by Sarah Hogan for The Everygirl

8 comments:

  1. that picture is the epitome of rest and loveliness! enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a lovely, relaxing Sunday! Have fun, doll!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday to me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the days off - nothing better than an extra long weekend!
    x
    Caley - www.ellieloveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a fab day off, Helena! And enjoy being reunited :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover