Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Sparkles

I was thinking what would be a great way to cheer the newlyweds during their first dance, and sparklers came to mind! Since I was a little kid I loved sparklers and how they cheered up everyone pretty much immediately and they seem to have the same effect at wedding these days. It seems they are a big trend to send off the couple in style and I love it, so cute and definitely a fun way to get your guests involved! I still love the idea of cheering them up during the first dance! Saving for when our moment comes. 

Via: 1¦2¦3¦4¦5

14 comments:

  1. I looove this idea! I don't think there could be a better send off than sparklers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a fun idea and so simple to do as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the great idea!Looks so much fun and feels romantic!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has the coolest effect on the photography + looks likes loads of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a fantastic photo's for wedding fireworks. It's a great idea to get this from a wedding planner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sparklers are pretty much the best thing ever. Our venue didnt allow them which was a bummer but if we ever renew our vows there will be sparklers involved and lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun pics!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy visiting your blog because every time you have better ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! I love love love your blog. Every post is insipirng. I have chosen you for the Lovely Blog Award. You can pick up the button at my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll be doing a sparkler send off right before leaving in an ole' red pickup truck! Great photos ;)

    Xo,
    Amy @ herecomesthebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Sparkling Blog!!!
    Wishing you All The Best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover