Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bora Bora!

A bit of a different wedding post today. Some of these pictures have been making the rounds on Facebook and Pinterest so you might have seen them but I had to share, it has to be the most incredible place on earth. Most fantastic place to honeymoon. It's the Four Seasons Resort in Bora Bora and I literally can't stop thinking about it. Pure magic. BIG BIG swoon!
Happy Fourth of July to all of you across the Pond, hope you are having a fab day. 


The interiors are just as stunning and luxurious. All done by traditional materials (like teak wood) and inspired by the local architecture, airy, and very very relaxing, perfect for a happy couple who wants a luxurious and romantic break.

16 comments:

  1. Um this looks seriously amazing; can I leave right now?? I would love to take a holiday here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I have never really wanted to visit Bora Bora before, but am now reconsidering! Just to spend an afternoon in that cabana by the infinity pool... tropical drink in hand, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could spend the Fourth in Bora Bora! It looks gorgeous!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends are there right now for their honeymoon! Such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends Mum wants them to go -I'm stupidly jealous of him right now, and I'm going to try and take loads of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a complete dream!! What I wouldn't give to wake up there tomorrow morning... sigh.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You should go there on yours....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. please, please, take me there!!!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks amazing and expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me back:)

    If you want some cute swedish outdoor inspiration...check out my new post:)

    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I want to go there so badly. I am trying to convince Mr BB to go there for our honeymoon. After we go to Europe, that is. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lordy!!! I have no words other than take me NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous. I hear amazing things about Bora Bora! At 1,500 a night (US$) that's a pretty penny, but if I had the money no questions asked, I'd be visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bora-Bora is a perfect and the most beautiful place for a couple to spend time together. It is amazing place to honeymoon. The beauty of the place cannot be expressed in words.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't put up with this cold weather in Australia at the momment, take me there!!!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover