Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Oh London you are so pretty when you are sunny! What a cliche but oh so true, and it seems that London is ready to give the Olympics its best face ever, a big smiley sun! We don't have any Olympics tickets, and that's ok. While I think it's a fabulous event I'm ok enjoying the fun outside the Olympic Park. I had a blast in Athens in 2004 and so I can tick that of my bucket list. What about you? Have you been to any Olympics? Are you coming to London?
PS: I'm going to live, LIVE, in this skirt!!



Skirt: Zara | Tee: Topshop | Vest: Zara | Sandals: Topshop 

10 comments:

  1. I would love to go to the olympics one day, but I think I would prefer to go to the winter ones.
    Great combo of the jean vest with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that skirt! So floaty and pretty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your billowing white skirt looks super pretty, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love the skirt!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt looks fantastic on you! I wish Zara US had it and at such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt. Am off to Spain next week so fully intend on going to Zara and Mango whilst I'm there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should live in it - you look like a little London Goddess! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!So beautiful!You look amazing on that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your skirt is fantastic ! Love iiiit !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover