Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday Outfit

When the weather gives you a happy nod you take it and fully embrace it. What am I talking about? It has been raining NON stop in London for days and days but some hours yesterday so off I went and wore my new pointelle dress, I think it will be a staple in my holiday wardrobe (in 3 weeks time, let the countdown begin!) SO this is a random questions for all of you out there who have, had babies, for the last 12 months we can hear a baby crying for long periods of time, it breaks my heart but also annoys me as I can't see how a baby can cry non stop every single night for almost a year. Is it normal?


Dress: Warehouse | Shoes: Toms | Jacket: Levi's | Bracelets: Apriati, Asos spike bracelet, Links of London, Cartier, Monica Vinader | Watch: Michael Kors

10 comments:

  1. Love that dress Helena! Perfect for your upcoming holiday. Are you going to Greece?

    Hope you had a great weekend and happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that darling little jacket on you, doll!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress!!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    P.S. I could really use your help if you get a chance. I am competing in a styling competition and you're vote could help send me to Fashion week :) Please visit my blog for details, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress + it is such a chic/casual look pairing it with your Toms! Hope you had a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I have this dress, I love wearing it but your right on the weather being rubbish, I like how you wore yours may have to copy that inspiration! (Babies cry all the time, it may have colic or something!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay that dress is so amazing. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. first off, love this dress. secondly, I dont have kids but that seems odd. I mean I know babies cry but geez

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and that you paired it with Toms! Well played! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress and Toms shoes. Perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover