Monday, July 09, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Today it's a bit of a different outfit. We took pictures of the same outfit (very simple jean and tee combo, my go to outfit really) and added different accessories to create day and night outfits. The weather has been incredibly disappointing so I thought I would change it a bit. On a different note, I haven't updated you on my C25K progress, yes, I'm still on it and still on track to run those 5K in about a month or so. I know a dear friend of mine was motivated to start running too (hello Loli!) did anyone else start too?


And now the "night" version, throw a pair of heels, a sparkly clutch and bright lipstick and off you go!


Jeans: Topshop | Tee: Topshop | Denim bag: c/o Fabric and Handle | Flat Sandals: Topshop | Necklace: Jess LC
Nude heels: Cosmoparis c/o Sarenza | Clutch: Zara | Lipstick: c/o NATorigin| watch: Michael Kors

12 comments:

  1. Those nude heels looks AMAZING! I love how you paired the simple grey t-shirt with a glittery clutch!

    Ps: I can't stand this weather, it's really really disappointing.

    Have a lovely week Helena!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara clutch is to die for! Love it! Agree with the comment above...I adore how you dressed up a simple t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously in love with that Zara clutch. So freaking cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Zara clutch is fab! Your go-to outfit is pretty much the same as mine - I absolutely love how you have glammed it up with heels, red lips + your clutch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love how you changed it up! And don't you just love that clutch? It's my fave :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit and I'm on C25k too! I have done it before and I started again this spring. Sadly I have not ran in two weeks because it has been about 104 here everyday but I have told myself I'm going tonight although I might melt. :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun post. It's amazing what a sparkly clutch and tube of lipstick can do to transform an outfit, huh?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shiny clutch is always a nice touch for any evening outfit. It says Im classy but like to party :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and chic, love this outfit...great clutch too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover