Monday, July 02, 2012

Sunday Outfit

This weekend Mom (thanks Mom!) and I did a deep spring/summer cleaning, woooah there's is so much that doesn't make it past one season, it's a bit sad. I guess there's a way to avoid that, buy only a couple of very well thought pieces, classic that will last forever(ish). But I love clothes and shopping too much. Having said that, I bought this top about 5 years ago, it's from the first collection Kate Moss designed for Topshop. I lost it (forgot it really!) for a long long but it's back out and it's here to stay! I love the lovely little print and the sleeve scallop detail. 

Top: Topshop | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Les Tropeziennes c/o Sarenza 


  1. i'm glad you found it. it's too cute for you to lose it. which reminds me, i should clean out my closet too. it's getting too crowded in there.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage


  2. That top is SO cute! I love the pretty print.
    xo Josie

  3. So glad you got to have some fun with Mom. Love the top, it's a keeper! xo

  4. Such a pretty blouse! The barely there petals add the perfect dose of pastel for summer...beautiful find!

    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

  5. I love when you find something you'd forgotten about! It's a really cute top too.

  6. love that blouse. I wish she was still designing with Top shop.

  7. such a cute top! love the floral print!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover