Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Back

I am finally back, and I couldn't be happier! I have never left the blog unattended so long but then again it was the first time I felt as I did. I had a bit of an accident last week and needed a bit of time to recover. Thank you so much for your well wishes and for checking on me! There is no Sunday Outfit this week as I don't look as I would like (bruises on my face are not the best look!). Also a big thanks to N who took care of me these days, to my Mom and Dad and my lovely family, and friends. I am lucky to be surrounded by good people. Thanks to the people who helped on the street, kind people still exist. And to cheer up this rather heavy post here are some gorgeous flowers from my friends.





17 comments:

  1. Gosh! I said it before and I'll say it again: Get Well Soon, honey!!

    Love from Greece =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! glad you are OK overall. hope everything goes well and smoothly for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are ok Helena! Your flowers are beautiful :) Get better quickly lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helena, I'm so sorry about your accident! I'm glad you're okay -- best wishes!
    xo Josie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! I sincerely hope you're doing well now. Here's to a speedy recovery. Take care, Helena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you a massive hug, Helena. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear you had a bit of an accident. I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Sounds like you are in good hands and have plenty of people who are taking care of you. Please let me know if you need anything. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear you had a bit of an accident. I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Sounds like you are in good hands and have plenty of people who are taking care of you. Please let me know if you need anything. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to hear you are doing well. I wish you the speediest of recoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helena so sorry to hear about your accident - get better sooon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a speedy recovery, poor you! Glad there were people there to help you then and now. Such pretty flowers your friends sent.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear, Helena! Hope you're feeling better. Glad to hear you have such a wonderful circle of loved ones to provide support. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Recupérate pronto. el blog puede esperar, lo importante es que tú estés bien.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no! Hope you recover swiftly! Glad to hear your family and friends are looking after you so well though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover