Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ideal Closet

London is never hot enough for a night out without a jacket so this would be the perfect dance outfit, a super cool and light dress with rock n' roll gold details, a pair of super bold sandals and THE super clutch and you are ready to be the sensation of the evening. Top it off with the it bracelet of the moment and a military jacket and the look is elegant but not too OTT. 



1. Dress: Topshop£45.00 | 2. Jacket: Topshop, $96 | 3. Bracelet: Asos, $13 | Shoes: DvF, $300 | Clutch: Proenza Schouler, $375

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun, flirty outfit for a night out anywhere you are! Love the color combo!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outfit! I just got a jacket like that and am looking forward to wearing it.
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress! Killer.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress- I love the pale pink paired with the khaki jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the softness of the dress styled w/ a bit of an edge. The shoes are hot. Surely, I would kill myself in them. I am loving the bracelet, it's a good little self defense mechanism too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those heels are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!! Love how you styled that dress. And the shoes are to die for! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit, I always prefer to combine a cocktail dress with a rock jacket! Love it!

    PS: I'm gonna send you the post we talked about in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Simple yet amazing! I am a huge fan of the army jackets. I wear my with everything!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great outfit!Love the dress!Stunning!And the bag is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover